This is where you will find all the important information on the Press Centre responsible for imm cologne.
Press Centre East/Congress Centre East (between Halls 10 and 11),
2nd floor, Deutz-Mülheimer-Straße 51, 50679 Köln, Germany
Press parking spaces
- Press car park at the eastern side of hall 11 (near gate E), on the Deutz-Mülheimer Straße 51, 50679 Köln and
- under the Zoobrücke bridge (near Hall 8), Deutz-Mülheimer-Straße 111, 50679 Koeln.
Access will only be granted to journalists who have previously accredited themselves online.
There is no possibility to receive accreditation on site.
Work spaces in the press centre may only be used with own equipment.
Monday till Friday
08:30 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.
The Press Centre will be closed on Saturday!
Admission to the Press Centre is only possible with a valid accreditation.
Use the online accreditation which is available from November 2022 until the end of the event.
- List of exhibitors on the Internet, catalogues at the box offices and at the Info Scout counters on the grounds.
- Press releases, press compartments of the exhibitors (both only digital)
- Workstations for mobile working incl. WLAN printer
- WiFi is available free of charge in the press centre
- Cloakroom free of charge in the entrance areas
- Press café
- Photography and TV service