imm-cologne-App available from spring 2023
The official imm Spring Edition app is here from March 2023.
The imm cologne-App offers you various advantages - before, during and after the event. Arrange appointments with your industry network for the event as early as 3 months before the event -simply possible from anywhere, thanks to the integrated appointment planner in the app. At the same time, logging into the app gives you access to the ticket wallet, where you can find all your tickets and quickly access them for entry during the event. Even months after the event, the app's various content and networking options are still available to you, enabling successful trade show follow-up.
Other benefits of the app include:
- Participation in interactive Networking with integrated Simple-Text-chat
- Search for exhibitors by A-Z, country, hall, product groups and product entries
- Detailed view with all of the exhibitor’s information and products
- Up-to-date information about the event programme (incl. search for events), event location, etc.
- Add exhibitors and dates from the event programme to your device’s calendar or address book
- Note and share information about the exhibitors and event programme
- Interactive hall plan for all halls, including all stairs, entrances and exits
- Compile your personal lists of favourites in the exhibitor search and event programme
- Export your personal favourites (e-mail, message, OneDrive, Dropbox, etc.)
- Information about traveling to and from the event, as well as accommodation options in Cologne
- Leadtracking in the trade fair app - export of contact information
Of course, the app is free of charge for you and is available for download for iPhone/iPad and Android in German and English.