Construction and dismantling passes
You will receive digital ticket codes from your client (= exhibitor) to redeem in the ticket store - one for each team member.
As of now, exhibitors at imm cologne can order their codes for exhibitor and construction passes, as well as free visitor tickets online via the Service Shop. Please pass on these codes to all persons who require access to imm cologne.
Admission to the trade fair occurs in three simple steps:
1. Redeem your digital admission ticket code:
- You redeem your admission ticket code in the Ticket Shop in the run-up to imm Spring Edition and create a personal Koelnmesse account (which also applies for the registration via the imm cologne app).
- After redeeming your ticket code, you will receive an order confirmation for your ticket for the set-up and dismantling period of imm cologne.
2. Download the imm cologne app:
- This year exclusively digital admission tickets are being issued. It is thus necessary for you to download the imm cologne app, which is available from the App Store or from the Play Store.
- After registering in the app using the log-in data from your Koelnmesse account, your admission ticket will be displayed automatically in the ticket wallet of the app.
(Note: It may take up to 10 minutes for the ticket to be displayed after the order has been completed).
3. You arrive at imm cologne to complete the construction and dismantling work:
- You will be granted access to the fair grounds on presenting the admission ticket in the ticket wallet of the imm cologne app.
- You additionally require a EU Digital Covid Certificate (vaccinated, tested, recovered) as well as valid ID.
- For non-EU citizens without access to the EU DCC certificate, the following exception applies: Click here for all information.