Which themes are particularly on young designers’ minds these days? Visitors to Pure Campus – the innovative exhibition format for young designers and design universities – can look forward to some unconventional solutions to today’s challenges. imm cologne gives international schools and young creatives the opportunity to present themselves to a knowledgeable audience and potential clients from the interiors industry. What’s more, imm cologne often serves as a springboard for launching young designers’ careers. At Pure Campus, they get direct feedback on their designs and projects and important insights into how to market ideas.
With approx. 25 square metres at their disposal, the schools have plenty of space for presenting one or several aspects of their university work and student research projects. Besides providing an overview of the university landscape for design-related courses, Pure Campus also gives visitors the opportunity to discover interesting designs, prototypes and different approaches to the subject of design per se.
- Akademie für Handwerksdesign der HWK Aachen, stand 21
- Akademie für Gestaltung der Handwerkskammer Münster, stand 17
- Burg Giebichenstein Kunsthochschule Halle, stand 13
- Fachakademie für Raum- und Objektdesign, Garmisch Partenkirchen, stand 12
- Fachschule des Möbelhandels, stand 30
- Fachhochschule Salzburg GmbH, stand 15
- Hochschule Darmstadt , stand 18
- Hochschule Kaiserslautern , stand 09
- Hochschule Wismar, stand 25
- Hochschule Coburg , stand 10
- Technische Hochschule Ostwestfalen-Lippe, stand 26
- Universität der Künste Berlin, stand 23
A place of exchange for young creative people
Pure Campus is both an international presentation platform for design schools and a communication platform. An integrated forum serves as a mouthpiece for and by young designers. On the one hand it gives design universities an opportunity to present themselves, on the other it brings talks on design-related topics to an interested audience. An additional workshop space encourages young creatives to swap views and ideas and turns a visit to Pure Campus into a thoroughly educational experience.