The "how" determines the success – professional e-commerce in furniture retailing
- Online shops and marketplaces – this is how successful cooperation works
- Customer focus and digital marketing – at the heart of everything you do
- VR/AR, 3D and voice-operated – these are the technologies that furniture buyers expect to be available in the future
- Delivery times, logistics and individualising – challenges in furniture e-commerce and potential solutions
- Payment mix in the online shop and international growth – how to become an e-commerce professional
imm cologne Congress 2019 target groups
National and international retailers and wholesalers, industry representatives and associations from the furniture, kitchen and interior design industry. The primary target groups are board members, managing directors, decision makers and senior managers responsible for market-ing and sales, purchasing and logistics, retail marketing, product and brand management, e-commerce, online marketing and strategic planning.
The congress also targets management consultancies and market research institutes, adver-tising agencies and service providers that work in the field.
The benefits for you
- Focus on strategic development issues and how to implement these concepts in practical terms in furniture e-commerce
- Out of the box: best practice in a neighbouring industry – learnings and transfer
- New technologies for the online furniture industry: AR, VR, voice control and more
- Controversial podium discussion
- Round Tables
- intens networking with the most important market player