imm cologne Congress 2020
Future trends in the online furniture market: strategies, developments and business models
The furniture and interiors industry is in a state of upheaval. The Internet and digitalisation are having an increasing impact and changing customer requirements. The upcoming 7th imm cologne Congress, focused on e commerce, will feature a wide range of topics and cover the following core themes:
· Success in e-commerce: your own store and platforms – what you should opt for
· Omni-channel transformation: innovative and future-proof sales concepts
· The opportunities of digitalisation in the furniture industry: more than just e-commerce
· Integrating online and offline: how to make it profitable and customer-focused
· The future of showrooms: the challenges in the face of constantly growing online sales
· Brand building: what matters for your influencer marketing and social media
· Internationalising your online business: how to open up new markets
Find inspiration and discover fresh ideas from the field in exciting talks on the above-mentioned topics from speakers including Jürgen Schuster, CEO of Raumschmiede; Laura Müller, Head of Communications at deinschrank.de; and Katrin Nieke, Head of Brand Performance Marketing at Emma – The Sleep Company.
You can also look forward to a panel discussion on the central issue of “Platforms in furniture retail”, featuring industry expert Benno Zerlin, co-founder & Managing Director Buying, Westwing; Oliver Klinck, Chief Commercial Officer, eBay Germany; and André Müller, Director of Home & Living, OTTO. Or participate in our round-table events to discuss a range of topics with experts including Dr. Sebastian Hack, lawyer with Osborne Clarke and Nils Zündorf, Managing Director of factor-a.
Join us and benefit from a dialogue with fellow industry players.
Organiser: Koelnmesse GmbH
Thursday, 16 January 2020, 09:30 a.m.–05:00 p.m.
Congress Centre North
There is a charge to attend the congress. Registration for participation is possible on site on the day of the event.
Combi ticket (congress plus season ticket for the duration of imm cologne): Euro 490.00 (plus VAT)
Congress ticket (season ticket not included): Euro 390.00 (plus VAT)