Pure Talents Contest - Hall 3.1
The final deadline for registration will be extended to 30 September 2016!
The hosting of the Pure Talents Contest at imm cologne 2017 now marks the fourteenth year for one of the most internationally renowned design competitions for young designers – the starting point for a successful design career for many of the chosen participants.
The Pure Talents Contest was conceived exclusively for designers who are still pursuing their studies or have just left university. Each year at imm cologne, prizes are awarded by Koelnmesse. The internationally recognized Jury consisting of:
• Sophie Lovell (Journalist, Berlin)
• Rianne Makkink (Designer, Studio Makkink & Bey, Rotterdam)
• Tobias Lutz (Managing Director and Founder Architonic AG, Zurich)
• Sebastian Herkner (Designer, Offenbach)
• Harry Paul van Ierssel (Designer, Studio Harry&Camila, Barcelona)
In October the jury decides on the 20 participants that will be invited to exhibit at imm cologne 2017 and will award the winners of the Pure Talents Contest out of these nominees in January.