Pure Talents Contest - Hall 3.1
The hosting of the Pure Talents Contest at imm cologne 2018 marked the fifteenth year for one of the most internationally renowned design competitions for young designers – the starting point for a successful design career for many of the chosen participants.
The Pure Talents Contest is conceived exclusively for designers who are still pursuing their studies or have just left university. The competition, organized by Koelnmesse on the occasion of imm cologne, offers with the exhibition of the chosen participants a first step into the interior design business and furthermore awards prizes for the best three products in the competition. The winners of the awards will be determined by an internationally well known jury, which consists of the following design experts:
• Sophie Lovell (Journalist, Berlin)
• Rianne Makkink (Designer, Studio Makkink & Bey, Rotterdam)
• Tobias Lutz (Managing Director and Founder Architonic AG, Zurich)
• Sebastian Herkner (Designer, Offenbach)
• Harry Paul van Ierssel (Designer, Studio Harry-Paul, Barcelona)